Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 3

Guys...

You all still don't understand what Roo is doing here? How much more obvious can he BE??? This isn't his clever avante garde piece of art, this isn't his hilarious joke...HE IS SICK OF EVERYONE BUGGING HIM ABOUT ARFENHOUSE OR MINDLESSLY JIZZING ALL OVER EVERYTHING HE DOES. He really does hate people who do that. He really is sick of it. He really does feel trapped by this thing he has created. If he does something stupid, he wants someone to SAY that, not "Oh, You made it so it must be wonderful."

Please...praise him when he makes something that IS worthy of his talent, which he does have... But don't mindlessly praise him because he is DLabs Misteroo. This is exactly what has made him so unhappy with his fans.

Encounters with God Ep. 1 Encounters with God Ep. 1

lol

Hell, I'm religious to a degree, and I loved it....

Dumb Osama Dumb Osama

No clue.

I realise that stolen content is wrong for newgrounds, but I wonder if that counts here since we can all _tell_ that it comes from screen capture. As long as you don't even attempt to claim that this is your original work, I'd say it's okay. However, I refrained from casting an actual vote on this because I am not sure whether it was ethical or not.

The Axis of Opera The Axis of Opera

why the hell not?

Cute.

.:Last Resort:. .:Last Resort:.

Thank you.

My friend was a cutter and I was very worried about her...I even tried cutting myself so I could try to understand what she was going through. I'm glad that you made a movie about this...it's a real problem, especially for younger people. Your animation is also wonderful...so powerful!

adam-p89 responds: